Wednesday, June 18, 2008

SAVE! SAVE! SAVE! That’s all I ever heard from my dad growing up. I sure wish I would have listened at some point. Learning to save money has never been easy for me. I am a 24 year shpoholic (admitting the addiction is the first step), living in a world where conservation is everything. So here I am embarking on this journey called “The Money Fast Experience”. My first step to financial conservation was to find out where my money goes exactly. Just a little background info I live at home (no rent), no car note (at the moment), and I have minimal credit card debit under $2,000. So by looking at those stats I should be in the perfect position to save, right? WRONG! So I began saving all of my receipts to get a better understanding of what I’m spending on a daily basis. The next step will probably be the hardest; I’m going to attempt to spend no money for a whole week!! I know sounds drastic but I have to start somewhere. So here I go wish me luck, I will keep you posted.

No comments: